Chef position at Ritual Coffee Roasters
Hours: Full-time / 8 hour shifts / Daytime hours
Start: Flexible / Position available immediately or from October / November.
We are hiring for a passionate chef for the launch of a modern restaurant, which forms part of an already established and thriving speciality coffee shop/roastery.
The restaurant will offer brunch and daytime dining, focusing on quality seasonal ingredients and inspired by different world cuisines, including Middle Eastern and Mediterranean.
The ideal candidate will be inventive and contribute to continuous menu development, a true foodie with a passion for real flavour and quality ingredients. Ideally 1 - 2 years commercial kitchen experience.
- Develop exciting seasonal dishes and menu
- Ensure all prep is done for service
- Manage supplies, ordering and food costs/margins in line with budget
- Ensure that the kitchen is suitably equipped for each activity and in line with business demands
- Ensure kitchen is compliant with HACCP
- Eye for detail and meticulous presentation skills
- Ability to keep standards high under pressure
This is a full-time role with daytime hours (generally 8am - 4pm), including weekends.
Competitive salary and 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
Please email your CV and a cover letter to Courtney at email@example.com.