Front of House Manager
Position: Front of House Manager
Hours: Full Time
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking Front of House Manager to manage service for our new daytime restaurant at Ritual Coffee Roasters.
The ideal candidate will be a real people person, naturally bubbly and personable. Customer experience and service is our top priority at Ritual Coffee, so you must be able to inspire a positive and upbeat team ethic that is customer centric.
The role will work closely with the kitchen team and Head Barista to ensure smooth service, with quality and experience at the forefront.
Day to day duties include managing floor service and FoH team, ensuring high quality customer experience at all times, managing staff rotas and recruitment, working closely with Kitchen and Brew Bar team to ensure good service flow and high quality product, waiting tables, cleaning duties.
- Organised and on-the-ball, especially when under pressure
- Customer-focused with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Managing FoH and waiting staff, including rotas
- Solutions driven
- A true leader who can inspire and motivate team
- Able to manage and instruct team to create smooth service flow
- Pragmatic with a drive to continuously improve customer service and overall offering
Competitive salary and holiday. Sociable daytime hours, including weekends.
Please email email@example.com with you CV and a cover letter detailing why you'd be good for the position.