The design of the Linea Mini is based on the most iconic La Marzocco machine ever built, the Linea Classic. Loved by thousands of professional baristas, the Linea Classic truly helped launch the specialty coffee movement of the early 1990s. With the Linea Mini, you can create barista quality coffee in your home.
- Power: The Linea Mini comes standard with a 220v 10 amp power requirement and can plug into any regular kitchen outlet.
- Water Reservoir: The Linea Mini has a built-in water reservoir, holding 2.5 litres of water and allows for a good deal of espresso experimentation before needing to refill. No need to drill holes in your kitchen counter.
- Brew Paddle: The brew paddle puts the barista in control so you can perfect your extractions.
- Dual Boiler: The dual boiler system comes with new group technology that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of our commercial machines but in a much smaller footprint.
- Barista Lights: Barista lights turn on when brewing is engaged, lighting up the drip tray and allowing you to see the beautiful colours of your espresso as it’s brewing.
- Connectable Technology: The La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the Linea Mini and the home barista in ways never before possible. When using the app, the phone becomes a new display for the machine unlocking new features.
- Temperature Adjustment: Temperature is adjustable using a stepped adjustment wheel on the side of the machine to dial in the correct temperature for the coffee you are brewing.
- Dimensions: The Linea Mini is only 357mm wide taking up less horizontal counter space, fitting into your kitchen and looking amazing while doing it.
- Accessory Kit: The Linea Mini comes with an accessory kit including a Double Stainless Steel Portafilter, a Single Stainless Steel Portafilter, 5 filter baskets: 7g, 14g, 17g, 21g, Blind Filter, Water test kit, Purocaf cleaner, 350ml Milk Jug, and La Marzocco Stainless Steel Coffee Tamper.