Front of House Team Member
Position: Front of House Team Member
Hours: Part Time
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking Front of House team member to manage service for our daytime restaurant at Ritual Coffee Roasters.
The ideal candidate will be a real people person, naturally bubbly and personable. Customer experience and service is our top priority at Ritual Coffee, so you must be able to inspire a positive and upbeat team ethic that is customer centric.
The role will work closely with the kitchen team and Head Barista to ensure smooth service, with quality and experience at the forefront.
Day to day duties include managing floor service and FoH team, ensuring high quality customer experience at all times, waiting tables and cleaning duties.
- Organised and on-the-ball, especially when under pressure
- Customer-focused with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Solutions driven
- Able to manage and instruct team to create smooth service flow
- Pragmatic with a drive to continuously improve customer service and overall offering
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Thrives under pressure
The main roles of the job:
- Greeting and engaging with customers
- Taking orders and inputting them correctly on the till
- Operating till POS system
- Managing service and tables
- Running food and drinks
- Clearing tables
- Ensuring there is adequate clean crockery for service and cutlery is polished
- Working effectively with the Kitchen and Baristas to ensure drinks and food are served in a timely fashion and in the correct order
- Communicating with the rest of the team and finding solutions to any issues with service or customer experience
- Grind and bag retail coffee for customers
- Managing cake display
It can be very busy on weekends and from time to time you'll need to help muck in with other departments as necessary, including the kitchen and pot wash station.
We're looking for someone to start as soon as possible. You must be available to work on weekends and ideally one day mid-week (likely a Friday)
If you think you'll be a good fit for Team Ritual and have the skills to deliver awesome customer experience in the restaurant, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be able to work weekends.
Please email email@example.com with you CV and a cover letter detailing why you'd be good for the position.